when I was working with SSDT-BI VS2012, I was often disappointed the GUI. Sometimes, I need to move object around or resize but the object will simply fly off to the remote area… blog from andy shed some useful hints
http://sqlblog.com/blogs/andy_leonard/archive/2012/03/20/ssis-2012-moving-and-resizing.aspx
also some workaround
1. to realign task to the top
Create an empty task (doesnt matter) in the top left corner - then zoom out of ure project .. ctrl+click the new task, and the next one down - then go to format - remove - vertical spacing and it will lock everything back to the top
2. To move object around, ctrl+direction Arrow, it’s slow but working
3. to resize an object, alt+direction Arrow
4. Use format –> auto Layout –> diagram will bring everything back but your object size and annotation will be totally screwed up.This is usually the last resort, strongly no recommended!!
Workaround 1 really helped me. Thank you very much!
ReplyDelete